Notice of Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 86th Annual General Meeting of the Public Schools Golfing Society will be held in the Smoking Room at the East India, Devonshire, Sports and Public Schools Club, 16 St. James’s Square, London, SW1, on Wednesday 9th January 2019 at 6.00pm for the following purposes:
1. To approve the minutes of the 85th Annual General Meeting.
2. To deal with any matters arising from the minutes.
3. To report on the 2018 Halford Hewitt Cup, Princes Plate and Peter Kenyon Bowl.
4. To elect three members to the committee.
The following members retire by rotation:
|Mr Mark Stockton||(City of London)|
|Mr Stephen Fellowes||(Forest)|
|Mr Torquil McInroy||(Loretto)|
The Committee proposes:
|Mr Richard Stevens||(Gresham’s)|
|Mr John Moore||(Haileybury)|
|Mr Adam Maurice||(Epsom)|
5. To confirm the date for the 2021 competition which has been provisionally arranged for April 8th to 11th.
6. To announce the arrangements for the 2019 Halford Hewitt Cup.
7. To report on preparations for the centenary celebrations.
8. To transact any other business of an Annual General Meeting.
9. To make the draw for the 2019 Halford Hewitt Cup.
By Order of the Committee
Nick Owen, Hon Secretary
Public Schools Golfing Society