We have written to all schools to let them know that we shall be delaying the AGM and Draw until 10th February.  This will hopefully allow us a little more time to judge the direction and speed in which the Covid-19 restrictions are moving.  I shall be in touch via the Hon Secretaries and the team Captains in order to circulate details of the AGM and outline the procedure we shall use.

The Committee will meet on 27th January in order to examine the possibility of delaying the tournament by two weeks until 22nd to 25th April in the hope that the extra two weeks will improve our chances of being able to avoid a second consecutive cancellation.  They will also consider the merit of organising an attenuated event later in the year should April prove to be impossible, this is very much our least favourite option but may well be better than nothing.

As soon as a decision has been reached it will be announced via email and on this website.  We hope you are all safe and well and that we shall be able to meet later in the year, or if all else fails, in April 2022.

N D Owen